GMK Space Cadet II is the second version of the Cherry profile adaption of the 'Space Cadet' keyboard that was designed in 1978 by John L. Kulp to program LISP machines at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
GMK Space Cadet II Specifications
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-4, 1-1-2-3-4-5 if the True Cadet kit is used)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
Space Cadet Deskmat specifications
- Rubber bottom
- Stitched edges
- Cloth top
- Designed by Outraged Pudding and Biip
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.