A small 6-key macro keypad that is fully programmable to suit your needs. The board offers up the best of signature RAMA WORKS® aesthetic. In an effort to foster relationships with beginners and aficionados alike, the M6 requires no soldering thanks to the new Kailh sockets. Although it can be ‘hot-swapped’ without soldering, switches are still plate-mounted for an extra level of stability.
- Produced by RAMA WORKS®
- Integrated Plate
- In-Switch RGB LED
- Hot Swappable
- QMK firmware, programmable through VIA configurator
- 1 x Top Enclosure (Aluminium)
- 1 x Base (Silicone)
- 4 x RW Black M3x5 T10 Fixtures
- 1 x RW T10 Torx tool
- 1 x M6-B PCB with Kailh Sockets & RGB LEDs (designed by Wilba)
- 6 x RW LP Keycaps 01
- 6 x Omnitype 8008 Inks by Gateron (Switches)
- 1 x RW Tool 01 (XO Reset Pin Pusher)
- 1 x Black Metal End USB-C to USB-A cable (USB 3.0) (Braided) - 1.5M
Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.